St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! And I don’t know about you, but I always love a fun holiday to celebrate. We don’t typically do too much, but fun-themed treats are always a great way to get into the spirit of holidays. These St. Patrick’s Day Brownie Treats are so cute and a breeze to make with just a few store-bought ingredients.
St. Patrick’s Day Brownie Treats
- Mini Brownie Bites Homemade or Purchased
- Chocolate Frosting
- Rainbow Sour Belts
- Wilton’s Gold Confetti Sprinkles
- Place frosting in a quart-size baggie. Snip the corner and pipe on a pile of frosting in the center of the brownie.
- Shake on the confetti sprinkles.
- Take the sour belts and cut them into 1-2 inch strips.
- Place a dollop of frosting towards the back center of the brownie. Then add a little frosting on the bottom edge of the candy strip. Place the strip in front of the frosting and push it down a little. This will allow the rainbow to stand up and not fall over.
- Enjoy these fun St. Paddy’s Day treats!
Are you the type of person who goes around pinching people if they aren’t wearing green on St. Patrick’s Day? As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.