Hey y’all! So I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes that I have loved ever since I was a kid. Now you may have heard of this and may have even tried it before but I wanted to share with all of you because it will truly make you feel like a kid eating this stuff. And no this is not for your dog so don’t confuse the name and think this is for them– This is strictly for the inner kid inside of you. This literally takes no time at all and has super easy ingredients that are already naturally in my pantry all the time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 10 minutes
- 9 cups of crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups of confectioners’ sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar in large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in an airtight container and put in fridge.
I hope you guys go try this delicious and unhealthy treat that will make you feel like a little kid all over again! As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.