Hey y’all! I hope everybody is having a great week so far. It has been crappy and depressing weather here and I am wishing it will go away and that the sun will come out and grace us with some light. But besides that I am staying busy with school and continuing to try to come up with new and awesome content to share with all of you. One of my favorite things to share with y’all is recipes because I love to cook and love to try new recipes.
This is a new recipe that I thought I would give a try. It is actually a Weight Watchers recipe and is so, so easy to put together and are even more delicious to eat! I’m not lying when I say that it took me maybe 20 minutes to make these cookies and you don’t even have to bake them. They are made of simple ingredients that are generally laying around my house except for the unsweetened cocoa powder and even if you don’t have the ingredients, the substitutes are definitely lying around. I hope you guys enjoy these.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Serves: 30 cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Set Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup light butter
- 1/2 cup 1% low fat milk (you can use 2% as well)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- Parchment Paper
- Mix together butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir in oats one cup at a time.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop onto wax or parchment paper. Put cookies in refrigerator and allow them to stand for 1 hour or until set.
I hope you guys go and try these because they are super easy to make. As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.