Whenever I go to a party or host a party, like the one I hosted last night for Super Bowl 51, I always make my favorite dip…. the only problem is that I never make enough because everybody eats its so quickly or should I say inhales it like a vacuum! The recipe is really simple and only has 3 ingredients and it doesn’t take a lot of time to make. Recipe is below and I hope everybody enjoys!!
Hot Sausage Velveeta Dip
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz. of Neese’s Southern Style HOT Country Sausage
- 1 lb (16 oz) Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- Tortilla chips, optional (but really encourage it! I typically use Tostitos Scoops)
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add sausage. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink.
- Add Velveeta and undrained Ro*Tel to skillet and stir to combine. Cook over medium heat until Velveeta melts, stirring occasionally so cheese doesn’t stick or start to burn. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put dip into a glass or nonstick pan (dark or light) and put into oven for 10 minutes. I do to this to not only keep it warm for a little longer but also so the top of the dip gets that harder layer and the gooey stuff is below it! Serve with tortilla chips and you have a tasty dip.
What is y’all’s favorite party dip recipe? As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.