Hey y’all! How is everyone’s week going? I have apparently had a very busy one because yesterday was the most tired I have felt in a long time. I guess I have been on the go busy 24/7, that I really haven’t taken a second to breathe. So last night when I got home from a long day, I showered and was in bed EARLY, which is very unusual for me. But today I feel better and am a little bit recharged, which is a great thing because I am going to Carolina Hurricanes Opening Night tonight and I could not be more excited! I have been waiting for this day since the Hurricanes season ended and the fact that hockey is back just in general makes me so happy.
Welcome to another episode of my Cooking Show! I love to bake and cook, y’all know this. But I am loving finding new recipes that fit in with my new Keto lifestyle that keeps me feeling great. This recipe that I am sharing with y’all today has 4 steps, 4 ingredients, and takes 8 minutes to make. That’s the type of recipe that we like to make. It also is a healthy alternative which gives it another plus. I love to make stuff like this because it makes it easy for me when I am having a craving to just pull this out and be satisfied.
I hope y’all enjoy and try it for yourselves. You can put this whipped cream on top of any fruit that you want or you can do like me and dip some strawberries right into it. The recipe for the whipped cream is right down below so you can give a try for yourself. If y’all have any recipes you think I should try please comment or message me so I can go check them out and even possibly share it here.
Keto Whipped Cream Dessert
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tsp. Swerve (granular)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Hand-held blender
- Whatever fruit you want to use– I eat it with Strawberries
- Put a glass or metal mixing bowl and whisks in freezer ahead of time for at least 15-20 minutes or you can leave them in longer.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream by itself with a hand-held blender until the whipping cream is fluffy and has soft peaks (2-4 minutes). To do this make sure your blender is on the highest setting.
- Add the 3 teaspoons of Swerve and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract. Mix together with hand-held blender until blended together (2-3 minutes). Once again use the highest setting to make sure you get the right texture.
- Cut up strawberries and top with the whipping cream. Keep the whipping cream in the fridge.
If y’all have any recipes y’all want me to try, please comment or send me a message because I am always on the hunt to try some new recipes. As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading and watching. I will see y’all back here next time.