Hey y’all! How is everyone doing today? It has been a busy week, just getting random things done but I am trying to get really on top of stuff. Everyone has started back at school and everybody has told me that I would feel the difference being done with school, but I really don’t. Other recent graduates, did y’all feel the difference or not? Maybe it will kick in a little later.
I have been sharing different keto friendly recipes with y’all for awhile, from desserts to different snacks to even sharing what I eat in a whole day. The keto lifestyle seems to be the best for me and really helps me lose weight and maintain it at the same time. I have been on the hunt for some new recipes, when this one popped up on my Facebook feed. Just something quick and easy to put together as well as something quick to grab as a snack.
Now here is the thing with this recipe, you can use different chocolate chips than I did, different form of coconut oil, and different keto friendly peanut butter. If you know what you like, run with it! If you are trying to get the keto benefits out of this snack, just make sure the ingredients follow the keto lifestyle. I am still on the hunt for some new recipes, so if y’all have any great keto recipes please comment and tell me what they are. Hope y’all enjoy this recipe!
Keto Fat Bomb Snack
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, plus 2 tbsp.
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly dark chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, ¼ cup coconut oil, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes. Place bowl in freezer to firm up slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- When peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop or spoon to create tablespoon-sized balls. Place in refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make chocolate drizzle: combine chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
- To store, keep covered in refrigerator.
Do y’all have any keto recipes that I should try out? I am on the hunt right now because I want to keep on my weight loss journey and keto is definitely doing it for me. As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.