Baby, it’s cold outside, come in and have a drink (or two). Christmas is the perfect occasion for entertaining, and a festive bar cart is an absolute must! What is better than the most wonderful time of the year? I can’t think of anything! No holiday party could ever be complete without a good holiday bar cart.
Here are a few tips to really make your bar cart memorable for guests:
- Make a statement with your glassware! Most glassware is devoid of color, but finding a few statement pieces in brighter hues will instantly make your bar cart stand apart from others
- Less is usually more. Achieve a high-end look by keeping your cart clear of clutter and show off only the prettiest bottles and glasses!
- It’s all in the details. Colorful straws and custom coasters add signature style and function.
- Let there be light! A fun way to dress up your bar cart is with some fairy lights like these battery-powered ones.
- Know your audience. I always think about my guests’ preferences beforehand… I know which people like red wine, white wine, margaritas, etc., and try to have those specific ingredients stocked!
Let me know if you have any additional tips in the comment section! As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.