We are always looking for healthy and easy dishes to make that don’t have a lot of ingredients. I actually found this one on TikTok and it looked too delicious not to try. My piece of advice though, make sure you have a really big pan!
HIGH PROTEIN PASTA
- 1 lb. beef (you could also use ground turkey or bison)
- 1 box bow tie pasta (calls for 50 grams)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 2 Bell Peppers (1 red and 1 green)
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional: Red Pepper Flakes, Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Start boiling the pasta while you dice the onion, red pepper, green pepper, and 4 garlic cloves.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Stir in diced onion, red pepper, green pepper, and garlic.
- Once everything is softened in the pan, add in your pound of ground beef.
- Once your ground beef has been browned, add in your baby spinach. I add a handful, stir, and then add more. I repeat that process until I have the amount of baby spinach I want.
- Serve your ground beef and veggie mix in a bowl and add your cooked bowtie pasta. Enjoy!
Comment down below if you give this a try. I hope y’all enjoy it! As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.