Hey y’all! How is everyone’s Tuesday going so far? This is my not so busy week which is so nice because I have so much to get ready for and that is stressing me out in and of itself. But I am staying positive and taking one day at a time and getting stuff done which makes me feel accomplished. I am ready for these days to be flying by because we officially leave for CCMF in 16 days which I am thrilled about and ready to be at the beach FINALLY!
I have a brand new video for y’all and it is a Grocery Haul! I have been getting so many questions recently about what I eat and buy at the store that I thought it would just be a good idea to take you along with me to the store and show you exactly what I bought. I even included what exactly I bought at the store below the video as well as the stuff I didn’t have to buy but are things that I eat on a daily basis! I hope y’all enjoy!
Click this link to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel to stay up to date on everything going on!
Click this link to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel!
- Boar’s Head Dark Chocolate Hummus
- Fairlife Whole Milk
- Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- Simple Orange OJ with Calcium
- Yoplait Blueberry Yogurt
- Morning Star Black Bean Burgers
- Garden Veggie Wavy Chips & Straws
- Endangered Species Chocolate- Dark Chocolate with Raspberries
- Gatorade Lemon Lime
- Success Boil-in-Bag Brown Rice
- Harris Teeter 2% Mexican Cheese
What I Already Had At Home
- Barilla Protein Plus Elbows
- ONE Protein Bars- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Pretzel Crisps
- Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- Hanover Black Beans
- Blue Diamond Lightly Salted, Low Sodium Almonds
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Udi’s Gluten Free Bread- Delicious Multigrain
As always thank you for stopping by and reading. If y’all have any questions please feel free to ask and I will be happy to help in any way that I can.