Hoppy Easter! There are so many different ways to make rice krispy treats but these just seem to take the cake. Sticky, sweet, gooey, and easy-to-make popcorn bars made with marshmallows, kettle corn, and mini Cadbury eggs. These Easter Bunny Popcorn Bars are so cute and a breeze to make with just a few ingredients.
EASTER BUNNY POPCORN BARS
- 1 (10-oz.) bag of mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups kettle corn (I use Boom Chickapop)
- 1 cup mini Cadbury eggs or other candy
- 1 tbsp. sprinkles
- Optional: white chocolate, melted, to drizzle on top
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper or foil (if using foil, spray lightly with cooking spray). Set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/2 cup of marshmallows and butter in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Add the popcorn. Use a large spatula to mix until all the cereal is coated in the marshmallow mixture. Gently fold in the Cadbury eggs, marshmallows, and sprinkles.
- Press the popcorn mixture into the lined baking dish gently until level.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes (quick set in the refrigerator or freezer). Once the marshmallow has cooled and set, cut the bars into 9 squares.
- If desired, drizzle the white chocolate over the bars before cutting and serving.
What was your favorite thing to find in Easter eggs – chocolate, money, or something else? As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.