Who’s ready to eat? Just looking back and looking at all of this deliciousness, I am craving some Disney treats and food. I am taking y’all around for a quick Disneyland food tour of some different spots in both Disneyland Park and California Adventure. There is still a ton of food we didn’t try but the food we did, A+ and would definitely eat it again!
Where We Ate
- Churro Stand (Disneyland Park)
- Galactic Grill (Tomorrowland- Disneyland Park)
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats (Pixar Pier- California Adventure)
- Shawarma Palace (Avengers Campus- California Adventure)
- Trolley Treats (Buena Vista Street- California Adventure)
- Mint Julep Bar (New Orleans Square- Disneyland Park)
- Pym Test Kitchen (Avengers Campus- California Adventure)
- Frozen Treats (California Adventure)
- Downtown Disney: Tortilla Jo’s, Ballast Point Brewery, Naples Ristorante E Bar
Stay tuned for more to come from Disneyland! If you have been to Disney, what has been your favorite thing to eat? As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.