Happy Monday everybody! I hope everybody had a nice and relaxing weekend and is ready to take on the week. I wanted to share this recipe with all of you for something just a little bit sweet. If you have been on Facebook or Pinterest lately you have probably seen this recipe being shared by everybody because it is so delicious. So I decided I should probably make this and share with all of you because it truly is so yummy and a delicious little treat to have at night or any other time during the day. So here we go.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Serves: 10 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- 2 cans of cinnamon rolls (any kind will do)- around 12 oz.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Open up the cans of cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing for later.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters.
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray and place on of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the crock pot.
- In a small bowl which together the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour over the cinnamon rolls in the crock pot.
- Place the remaining cinnamon rolls on top.
- Drizzle one icing packet over the cinnamon rolls.
- Place the crock pot lid on top and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove the lid and drizzle the last icing packet over the cinnamon rolls.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with a glass of milk!
I hope y’all go and try this easy and delicious little treat! As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.