Hey y’all! I hope everybody is having a great week so far. I am super excited for the weekend because I have people coming into town and FIFTY SHADES FREED COMES OUT! Which my best friend and I are extremely excited about if you couldn’t tell. The other thing I am excited about is two of my favorite people ever are coming into town for the weekend and I am taking them to their first Carolina Hurricanes hockey game.
But I am also super excited to share this recipe with you guys! My mom has been making this for years and years and it is one of my favorite things to make during the fall and winter time when it is cold outside. It is super easy to make and doesn’t have any ingredients at all. So I hope you guys go try this out and enjoy.
Cook Time: 7-9 hours
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
- 10 3/4 oz. can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pack of whole white mushrooms
- 1 bag of extra broad egg noodles
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Clean mushrooms and cut them up how you would like.
- Combine wine and soup. Pour over chicken. Top with mushrooms.
- Cover. Cook on Low 7-9 hours. Stir and shred chicken every once in a while.
- Right before chicken is ready, boil the egg noodles. Once noodles are ready, place stroganoff on top of noodles. Enjoy!
I hope you guys go and try this recipe and enjoy it! As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.