Hey y’all! I hope everybody had a great weekend and relaxed a little bit because I know I did! It was a long week last week so it was nice to just relax and watch football all weekend. But I am so excited to share this recipe with all of you because it has been so long since I have shared one, so let’s jump on in.
Okay so let me start off by saying that I have never been a huge avocado person but for some reason you put a good guacamole together that has some good stuff in it that adds a little extra flavor and I am all for it. So I have found this avocado dip and I love it because the corn, black beans, and salsa verde add that extra kick to it! The other reason I love this recipe is because it has simple ingredients as well as just a few steps to put it together. I find this recipe to be perfect for an occasion as well– Mexican dinner night, if you are having a party or get together, or even if you are just craving something and want it as a snack.
- 3 avocados, mashed
- Garlic Salt
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 can (15 oz.) fiesta corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- Lime juice
- 1 can of Rotel, drained
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- Mash avocados and add garlic salt, salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste.
- Combine fiesta corn, rotel, and black beans in mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Dice jalapeno’s and add in and gently stir together.
- Serve right away with Tostitos (or whatever kind of chips you prefer) or let chill in fridge.
I hope y’all go try this and enjoy! As always, thank y’all for stopping by and reading. I will see y’all back here next time.