Hey y’all! I hope everybody had a great weekend and enjoyed this beautiful weather we had. I was incredibly busy all weekend with work, finishing up school stuff, and doing a ton of blog work. But I am so excited because this Thursday is officially my last day of classes and then finals start and I am home free for summertime– even though I am taking summer classes. With all that being said I am ready to hop into today’s post which I am so excited about but also nervous because this is the first time I have ever done a cooking VLOG. So I hope you guys enjoy but in case you miss anything I have also posted the full ingredients and directions down below of everything that I used and did.
Enjoy and please subscribe to my channel and give this video a big thumbs up👍🏼. To see my full channel click on this link here.
At Home Chipotle Bowl
- 1.3 lbs. of ground turkey
- 1 bag of Success Boil-In-Bag Brown Rice
- 1 can of Hanover Black Beans
- Taco Seasoning
- Harris Teeter 2% Milk Mexican Four Cheese Blend
- Toppings– 1 Avocado
- Spray Pam onto pan and then put ground turkey on pan on high heat. Once the ground turkey starts to cook, turn temperature down and start to cut the ground turkey down.
- While the ground turkey is cooking, start boiling the water for the brown rice– follow the instructions on the side of the box as to how much water to use and how long to cook. If you want to warm up your black beans, put those in a small pot on low heat and let warm up.
- When meat is finally cooked all the way through, depending on the exact pound amount, will depend on how much taco seasoning and water you put in. Read the directions on the seasoning to figure out the conversions. Let the meat sit in the seasoning for about 10-12 minutes on medium heat.
- Once everything is cooked go ahead and start to put your bowl together. I did mine exactly like Chipotle and started with the brown rice first, black beans, ground turkey, cheese and then finish it off with avocado on top.
For more details and exactly how I cooked this and the food brands I used, click the video above to see everything. Enjoy.
I hope you guys enjoyed this video and please subscribe to my channel and give this video a big thumbs up👍🏼. To see my full channel click on this link here. If you guys want to see me do more things like this please let me know and I will be happy to do that. As always thank you for stopping by and watching and reading.