Hey y’all! Today is the day, IT IS MY 21ST BIRTHDAY! I have been waiting for this birthday for a long time and can’t believe that it is finally here. I am not doing a whole lot to celebrate especially since most of my friends are gone for Spring Break but plan to have a little fun this weekend. Keeping it short and sweet with this all of this and keeping with the theme, I am sharing 21 of my favorite things, 21 memories, and 21 lessons that I find important and maybe even some pictures from over the years.
21 Favorite Things
1. Favorite TV Shows: Teen Wolf, One Tree Hill, Hawaii Five-0, The Bold Type
2. Favorite Sports: Hockey, Football, Baseball
3. Favorite Movies: Fifty Shades, Miracle, Anything with Dylan O’Brien
4. Favorite Color: Blue
5. Favorite Season: Summer and Fall
6. Favorite Genre of Music: Country
7. Favorite Place: The Beach
8. Favorite Song: Die A Happy Man or Five O’Clock Somewhere
9. Favorite Food: Chocolate Cake
10. Favorite Music Artist: Thomas Rhett
11. Favorite Sound: When hockey stick, puck, and ice meet
12. Favorite Clothing Item: Anything cozy or denim
13. Favorite Part of the Country: The South
14. Favorite Celebrity: Dylan O’Brien
15. Favorite Flower: Tulips
16. Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate with Raspberries and Hot Fudge
17. Favorite Time of the Day: Night time
18. Favorite Animal: Dolphin
19. Favorite Type of Weather: Sunny and 75 with a breeze
20. Favorite Type of Food: Mexican (all day, every day!)
21. Favorite Outdoor Smell: Rain or the Beach
1. Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It’s about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever.
2. Actions speak LOUDER than words.
3. You will never be happy if you constantly compare yourself to others.
4. If it make you happy, no one else’s opinion should matter.
5. Find the balance between being spontaneous and having a plan.
6. Cherish your family because they are all you really have.
7. No human is perfect and that’s fine, that’s okay. That’s the way it should be. This is life and imperfection is beautiful and don’t be afraid of that.
8. Don’t let the one thing you don’t have affect how you feel about all the things you do have.
9. Do the things you love and don’t let anyone change your passions.
10. Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened the way it did. Let it go.
11. When you say you’re done this time, mean it. Don’t keep going back to someone who doesn’t deserve you.
12. You will come to appreciate both the good and the bad experiences and even the people who caused them.
13. Be true to yourself, be kind to others, and let your passion shine.
14. Roll with the punches because you never know what is going to happen next.
15.Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves up.
16. What’s meant to be will always find a way.
17. Be the type of person that you want to meet.
18. One small positive thought can change your whole day.
19. Not everyone will like you and that is perfectly fine because you aren’t here to please everyone– that would be an exhausting life. If someone doesn’t like you, that’s their life. Let them hate, you just keep on loving.
20. You ARE worth it!
21. Be yourself and don’t change for anyone!
As always thank you guys for stopping by and reading. This is a big birthday and I wanted to share this big day with y’all! Stay tuned for more to come.